John Jay College of Criminal Justice at CUNY houses a variety of research entities which encompass those research centers officially designated at CUNY as well as other research organizations that work in collaboration with various other institutions and often in the public realm.
We encourage you to visit these pages to learn more.
- National Network for Safe Communities
- Prisoner Reentry Institute
- Research & Evaluation Center
- Center on Media, Crime & Justice
- Center for Policing Equity
- The Center for Cybercrime Studies
- Center for International Human Rights
- Center on Terrorism
- The Christian Regenhard Center for Emergency Response Studies
- Dispute Resolution Center
- Institute for Criminal Justice Ethics
- Academy for Critical Incident Analysis